New Favorite Quotes

Blog is getting a makeover, so as is my custom I must retire my current favorite quotes and start looking for new ones. Here are the outgoing ones, you know, for posterity and all that.

"I hope you brought your umbrella because it is raining cold, hard facts in here."

"Carol, fiber makes me sad."

"...I will taze you and watch Supernanny while you drool on the carpet."

"So I'm on trial for being afraid?"
"Well, first of all, I don't like to call it a trial. Second of all, yes."

"How many of you like to golf? You won't be able to get your arms up just yet, but good."

"If you didn't know the combination, you would be so dead right now it would be unbelievable!"

"Talk about weird."

"He lives vicariously through himself."

"He once had an awkward moment, just to know what it felt like."

"We do not want to lose him. He is a genius and we need his miiiind."

"Phalanges. Dancing Phalanges!"

"I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal."

"You're the boss. You're the boss. You're the big hairy boss!"

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."

"DOCTOR. LEO. MARVIN!!"

"You can't expect me to get paid in meatballs the rest of my life."

"There he goes. Off to write that hit song 'alone in my principles.'"

"If Jimmy's a genius, then I'm utant."

"I gotta a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!"

"...I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time, except once my pants are on, I make gold records."

"I don't believe in hypothetical situations, Mr. Donaghy, that's like lying to your brain."

"Billy Idol gets it, I don't know why she doesn't get it."

Comments

Popular Posts