An afternoon in Paris

On Wednesday I took the Eurostar from London to Paris. What a fun experience. I'm not sure I'll ever get to do it again, so I tried to really enjoy it. In the spirit of thriving, worked during the trip, so I could enjoy the afternoon once I got to Paris. I had really good afternoon. I walked a lot and spent a few hours at the Musee d' Orsay. That's starting to become one of my favorite places.

My museum strategy is pretty simple. I go until my feet hurt. I don't try to see everything and I aim to find at least 1 new thing that is inspiring. Here are a few treasures from the afternoon.
loved this sweet little smiling face 

old and young 

This is still my favorite painting in the Orsay. I love the faces of the disciples after seeing that Christ has risen

Comments

Popular Posts