Memory scraps

I am forever scrawling funny and/or memorable things people say (or I think) onto tiny scraps of paper, receipts, napkins, gum wrappers, Sacrament programs - you get the idea.

In an effort to et caught up on the blog, here are a few scrap memories I've had on my desk for months:


Christmas Cookie Decorating

Grace. cookie artist, Dec 2011


Grace: "Sorry this is taking me so long."

Brynn: "That's ok, Grace. You're an artist and you never rush an artist!"


Favorite Holidays 

Brynn, Santa Hunter, Dec 2011- and good night is this child gorgeous or what?

Brynn: "Christmas is my favorite holiday. And Thanksgiving. Well, actually I like all the ones that aren't scary!"


Airing Ideas - March 2012
Happy girl!


After dinner, Brynn asks me to stay at the table and talk to her because she has more "stuff" (Brynn does airquotes) to talk about

She talks and talks and talks and when she is done says, "Ok, well that's all my "stuff" (airquotes)." And happily bounds out of the kitchen. 

Comments

Popular Posts