I have a Cyber Stalker.

Ok, seriously, I buy one pair of "Stately Crystal Table Lamps" and suddenly Overstocks thinks we are best friends.

Everyday he emails me with recommendations and sales. A seemingly endless trail of communication, all because I paid him a little attention - that one time.

He thinks I'm obsessed with crystal and while I didn't originally have the heart to tell him this was my first crystal purchase, I may just have to put my foot down. Crystal candle sticks, crystal picture frames, even crystal earrings. It's getting ridiculous. Just because I wanted one set of table crystal table lamps, doesn't mean I want to frost my entire life in knock off crystals.

And the coupons. Oh, the coupons. 10% here, 10% there. And for the lamest reasons. Welcome to Overstocks! It's our one week anniversary! You haven't purchase anything in 8 days...are we breaking up? You didn't go back to Pottery Barn did you? You can't buy my love, Overstocks. I don't even get out of bed for 10%.

Overstocks - I hate to break this to you, but I think ours was a one time thing. I just don't see this going anywhere...so stop stalking me or I will be forced to unsubscribe.  I'm not playing around here. I'll do it. Watch me.

Comments

Popular Posts