This blog is going on vacation.


I know what you're thinking - hasn't this blog been on vacation?

No, this blog has been working insane hours, taking care of it's tiny future bloggers and doing to taxes.

UGH TAXES. UGH UGH UGH UGH.

So the sporadic posting has been the result of being over-wrought.

But it's official. I'm going on vacation.

No work. No email. No IRS. No clients. No KIDS! (happy and nervous about that one.) No nothing.

I've let my co-workers know. I let my clients know. I let my middle of the night "words-with-friends" random opponents know. Now I'm letting you know.

It's official. Nothing left to do. I'm out of here.

When next we meet I will have photographic evidence to prove that you can spend a week in the Caribbean without getting all that tan.

Later gators! See you in a week.

Comments

Popular Posts