BYOSB

Dear People who will one day buy this house,

I've been saving this for you.


I think it is a steamer basket that came with the microwave. You can tell from the one inch of solid dust on it, I've never used it. I thought you might want it someday, so it has been in my cabinet for 6 years!! Ridiculous.

So I'm here to tell you that it's gone. I gave it to DI. (i washed it first, because, 1 inch of dust, well, gross.) In the future when you buy this house it will will be BYOSB - Bring your own steamer basket.

Apologies. 

Comments

Get Hooked said…
I sold mine at a yard sale a few years ago. It looked just like that. Dust and all! Way to go! what they don't know they are missing they won't miss, right?
Michelle said…
I was so glad to see this post! I had one exactly like that, only it wasn't left for future residents, it traveled with me. When I unpacked boxes this time I had a rare moment of sanity finally let mine make the trip to DI as well.

Popular Posts