Cali Souvenirs

I hate the word souvenirs. It's so hard to spell. I can never get it right.

Anywho...

Grandmas Sharon gave each of the girls 10 dollars to buy a Cali souvenir, which we had to do at the airport because there was no time to go anywhere else.

"We are thinking a stuffed animal mom."

"No, no stuffed animals. We have enough stuffed animals. How about a little snow globe?"

I've been bringing them tiny snow globes back from all my trips. I'm trying to break them of their stuffed animal addiction one trip at a time.

"I don't know. We just really loved stuffed animals."

"A keychain? A piece of candy?"

Candy - I'm suggesting candy. I, your mother, am desperate to prevent any additional stuffed animals from entering my home.

So what did they end up with?



That's right a stuffed animal ATTACHED to a piece of candy. Heaven help me.

Seals to commemorate Uncle Scott's teaching (including Youtube and personal stories) about Elephant Seals.

Grace named her's Caramel and Brynn's is named Cotton Candy.

At least they are small stuffed animals...and for the record they really seem to be enjoying their new Utah home and their owners are over-the-moon. And I'm a giant pushover.

Comments

Popular Posts