Hits of Randomness

I have been watching my feedjit stats closely for the last couple of months. You know looking for stalkers, lunatics, that sort of thing. When you look at your Feedjit in Real Time you can see who hit the blog directly and who found their way to you as the result of a search. Feedjit is also kind enough to tell you what your adoring readers searched for. Feeling very big brother-ish, isn't it? Ah, technology is wonderful.

Anyway these many months of careful and totally scientific research has lead me to a surprising discovery... a lot of people search for the word hiccups. You may remember that Brynn hates hiccups, a fact which I have mentioned on several occasions. Thanks to these anti-hiccup posts, my blog must come up randomly sometimes when you google hiccups, because I get a lot of hits off that word. So hiccups, hiccups, hiccups, hiccups...that ought to (hicc)up readership! (ha, ha. I crack myself up!)

Comments

Popular Posts