Not feeling it...

I haven't been in the mood to blog much lately. Mostly I'm in the mood to hibernate. I've been running in serious stress mode since June. That's when the big 2010 project started. But I've now finished and implemented the big project of 2010 and a month later, I think my body is finally coming down off the high.

It's strange - this feeling of relative calm. But in an effort to to make the most of it, I haven't been giving myself any extra things to do and when I get sleepy at night, I don't try to push through it. Instead I actually lay down and go to sleep. Last night I went to bed at 9:30 and I woke up this morning at 8 AM. I actually feel ... rested. Glory be!

I have a few things I want to blog, so I'll be getting on that real soon. Right after I take a nap. :) Just kidding, I don't nap, but non-stress is wonderful.

Comments

Popular Posts