?!#@#@$%^%&$%&$ OR 3 facts and some whining

Lisa Fact 1: I hate the taxes. They are a source of great stress. Just say the word and I feel my IRS induced ulcer flair up. Let's try it. Ready? Taxes. UGH. Yep, every time.

 Lurking in my mailbox last night was a very thick letter from the IRS. Not good. Think letters are never good. If the IRS has nice things to say to you they do it succinctly.


Long story short, our 2008 taxes were not correct and we owe a rather handsome sum of money. Wah.

Lisa Fact 2: I get sympathy speeding tickets. If someone I love gets a ticket, something in my genetics causes my foot to become increasingly leaden and within the month, I too get a ticket. A sympathy ticket. If it happened only once or twice, I might brush it off as coincidence, but it literally happens every single time. (I think this is 4. Oh stop, 4 in 15 years isn't so bad.) My mom got a ticket earlier in the month, so my getting one was little short of a cosmic certainty. 

So I'm on my way home from the accountant's office this morning, after receiving that bit of good news. I glance in my rearview mirror and I see blue and red flashing lights. Of course.


Anyway, flashing lights and Officer Happy comes up to the window to say "Oh you were going way too fast." 7 minutes later, Officer Happy hands me my ticket, thanks me for wearing my seat belt and I drive off, slowly. Wah!

Lisa Fact 3: I hate sticking my hands in water, so I wear gloves to do the dishes. 


At home, I start getting the kitchen cleaned up, so that when everyone comes over the a celebratory piece of cake tonight they won't have to see my dirty dishes.


So, I put my hands in the hot, soapy water. I'm working away and I think, hmmm, my fingers feel wet. Oh yeah, there's a hole in my glove! WAH!!

Things come in threes right? So I'm done now, right? Right?

P.S. Pay no attention to the title of this post. It is cartoon swearing so it doesn't count.

Comments

SDS said…
1) - Oh so true.
2) - Wow, that is incredible :O
3) - I used to be like that, but now I have gotten used to it. Mainly because no-one else I live with can do dishes properly, so I have to!! =X
Sad. Taxes are bad enough without the past coming at ya. We had to pay like $21,000 a couple of years ago. Yeah....that sucked. Good luck. And no more speeding! Bummer.....although you are quite nice to offer sympathy. Hee hee.

Popular Posts