Randomness on Monday

I hate taxes. This weekend, I finished my quarterly business taxes and mailed them. That's such a big job and I really do hate it so. Now we must turn our attention to our personal taxes. Chad offered to rub my feet if get the taxes finished, he offered to rub them for a week straight if I finish them by the end of February. My response? Eh.

My house is a mess. People who love me keep trying to explain why my house is a mess. Listen, I get it. We are remodeling. Remodeling means dust and dirt and work boots in the house. Remodeling = Mess. The concept is not lost on me, folks. But I'm still affected.

On the flip side, remodeling means we've been using plastic bowls and spoons for breakfast. There is something truly divine about throwing away the breakfast dishes, instead of washing them.

What a lovely day today is! Bright blue, clear sky. Fluffy white clouds billowing out from behind the snow covered mountain peaks. Beautiful. Mountains dusted with snow are my favorite -- the look like brownies sprinkled with powdered sugar.

On our first date, I told Chad I thought the mountains looked like brownies and he says that's why he fell in love with me. Well, that and I knew all the words to Enter Sandman by Metallica. :)

Comments

chad said…
I'll I can say..."Take my hand..Off to never neverland!". Your the best Lis.

Popular Posts