Tuesday. ppppbpbbbtttt.

Ah, Tuesday. You were long...really long. But you are almost over.

I've had a few thoughts today and I know you are all dying to hear my Tuesday musings, so here goes...

I love LOST. LOST is on Tuesdays. I find LOST to be the only redeeming thing about Tuesday.

I forgot that kids are stinkier when it is warm enough to go out and play. I've bathed the girls three times in three days...ugh. How do you teach a little girl to get all the soap out of her hair? Don't ask me. Judging by the giant, glistening soap bubbles on top of Grace's head AFTER she got out of the shower and AFTER she had her jams on, I clearly do not know. Chad rolled his eyes when I told him this. "Yeah," he says all smarty pants like, "you have to check her hair before she gets out." Eh. Shut it boy. You want to be in charge come home before shower time!

After my self congratulating post about cooking again, tonight I made eggs and toast. One step forward, two steps back.

I'm babysitting mom's dog this week. But Lisa, you hate dogs. Yeah, but I love moms. Anyway, it's been fine, but now that it is sort of nice little doggie also wants to go outside and lay in the warm sun. Which means instead of coming in with snow caked to her furry legs, she comes in covered, and I mean covered, in dead grass. Does she have to roll around like that? Seriously.

I did not get ready today, but I still let my neighbors see me. I either really like those people or it was a Tuesday.

That is all.

Comments

Tiffany said…
I think I had your Tuesday on Monday. Thanks for de-lurking; it's very nice to meet you!

Good luck with the dog.

Popular Posts