Wildfire

This weekend we went down to BYU to attend opening night of my sister-in-law's very first gallery show. She is getting ready to graduate with a Bachelor of Fine Arts and had to put on a Senior show. She put out a series of contemporary landscape paintings depicting wildfires.

I had not seen much of Anna's work prior to this show, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was stunned. Her paintings are gorgeous! She does amazing things with light and color. One of the paintings actually looked lit from the inside. It was so beautiful.

I have to say, however, my favorite part might have been seeing her name on the wall. That was pretty awesome!

Anna's show runs at BYU through March 17th in the Harris Fine Arts Center, Main Floor gallery.


Comments

What an incredible accomplishment!!!

Popular Posts