Baby Brynn turns 6!

My baby, my BABY, turned 6.

{Sniff}

Ok, I'm better now.

For her 6th birthday, Brynn really wanted a friend party. She had never had a friend party, but in my defense her birthday is the week of Thanksgiving, so that makes it a little tough.

But she wanted a friend party with balloons, streamers, pizza and a pony cake. 

Brynn was so excited for her party I thought she might literally burst. I didn't know human beings had that capacity for excitement, especially such little bodies. I had to scrap her off the ceiling.


Somehow we managed to pull it off. We had an awesome friend birthday with a total of 10 girls, 2 parents and 2 grandparents. We had pizza, cake and ice cream, played birthday bingo and pin the tail on the donkey (Brynn's favorite game), opened presents, made a visor with stickers all over it and read a story.


Happy birthday, baby girl! We love you.

Comments

Popular Posts