Borrowing the blog?

Chad wandered down to my office last night around 10:30 to make sure I was still alive. Before he left he paused to reach up and close the vent in the ceiling.

"What are you doing?"

"Closing the vent."

"Don't close the vent. I like it open."

"But you have your space heater on. I thought you were cold."

"I know I like the room to be really cold."

"But then you run the space heater?"

"Right, the space just around me is warm, but the room is really cold so I don't get too hot."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"That is so weird."

"Why is that weird? It's exactly like sleeping in a cold room with lots of blankets."

"No it's not. It's using two different electrical forces to cancel each other out."

"Not cancel each other. It's a symbiotic relationship."

"Can I borrow your blog?"

"Why?"

"Because you are saying crazy things right now and we should write it down."



Comments

Popular Posts