Piano funnies

I'm forever jotting stuff down on scraps of paper as I hear things I want to remember or think about later. I never date them, so I'm not sure when this little gem was originally spoken, but this morning I found a scrap of paper with the following:

Chad and Grace practicing the piano

C: Grace, do you know who Beethoven is?
G: No.
C: He's an old guy who wrote a lot of really amazing music.
G: Cool. Was he rich?


Last night Brynn said to me:

B: Mom, it is October. We need to have a piano reprisal.
L: You mean a recital?
B: No, a reprisal. Where we have company come over and we make them listen to us play.

Music is serious business at our house - watch out for our melodic reprisals. :)

Comments

Brynn said…
I love your stories. You need to make a movie of Brynn's story. That is so funny!

Popular Posts