Getting to Know Me 2009

Emily emailed this to me this morning and I thought it might be something the girls would like to read in 30 years.

1. What is your occupation right now? Instructional Designer/Mom

2. What color are your socks right now? Pink and White

3. What are you listening to right now? water boiling on the stove and someone calling my name "mooooommmmm"

4. What was the last thing that you ate? pretzels

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, I rock

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Chad

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes

8. How old are you today? 31

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Is cooking a sport?

10. What is your favorite drink? Coke, not Coke with junk in it, not Diet Coke, real live Coke

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? That would be a big old yes, thank you prematuraly gray hair genes

12. Favorite food? Apple Pie

13. Last Movie you saw? X-Files- I want to believe. (Gag. I watched 90% of it in fast forward.)

14. Favorite days of the year? Cool fall and spring mornings and my birthday :)

15. How do you vent anger? loudly and with big words

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? baby Nathan and I had a killer dollhouse

17. What is your favorite season? Fall

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Why are these the only two choices? That seems very random. Is there something deeply Fruedian about this? Cherries

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I'd love it

20. Who is the most likely to respond? Hmmm...depends on who is not too busy this week

21. Who is least likely to respond? again depends on who is not too busy this week

22. Living arrangements? I'm alive yes, oh I get it...married with two kids in a little rambler and everyone who lives here thinks it is ok to sleep in my room at night. Technically only one of them (besides me) is actually allowed.

23. When was the last time you cried? Sunday

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Nothing! It's a miracle

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Genna

26. What did you do last night? Slept in the Primary Children's Hosptial Sleep Lab with Brynn. Yes, I do know how to party.

27. What are you most afraid of? too deep a question for an email chain

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, please

29. Favorite dog breed? I won't say the first thing that came to mind because it will make my dog loving friends mad. So I'll just politely say "I don't care for dogs, thank you."

30. Favorite day of the week? Hard one...Monday because my house gets cleaned, Tuesday because the laundry is done, Thursday because it is almost the weekend. Friday because it is the weekend and Sunday because I enjoy going to church.

31. How many states have you lived in? 9 and 2 countries

32. Diamonds or pearls? pearls, classic and elegant

33. What is your favorite flower? tulips

Comments

I heard that you had to do a sleep study with Brynn....bummer. Hopefully it will be able to help. And all I can say is that I can't wait for the tulips to finally come up. Winter be gone! I'm sorry you still aren't feeling well. My prayers are with you. Take care.

Popular Posts