Temple Square and the over 8 crowd

Well almost over 8. Grace is 7.5, but she qualified as a big kid for the evening's purposes.

Last night Chad, Jenny, Aaron, Parker, Grace and I went to temple square to see the movie Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration. We made it a big kids date and all the little kids stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa. It is amazing how relaxing a situation can be when you leave the wiggly kids at home.

I really enjoyed the movie, and though there were a few intense parts for Grace, she seemed to enjoy it too. After the movie we walked around temple square. I'm still amazed that you can walk right up and put your hand on the temple. We are incredibly lucky.

Grace had a lot of fun using my camera to take pictures of us and of the flowers. She was a little obsessed with flowers actually. She really needed to know the name of each one and whether I was sure that was the name or not. Thankfully, I know my daffodils from my tulips. :)

We got home and as she was jumping out of the car Grace said "Thanks for letting me come to the movie, Mom. I really didn't want to miss out on that." Cutie.

Comments

Get Hooked said…
Holy Moly!!! That girl can't be 7.5 almost 8! Wow! Love the picture of the two of you outside the steps of the temple! You can tell you are her mom. She is looking more and more like you... Beautiful!
Kristen said…
I can hear Grace saying that! What a cutie!!?

Popular Posts