Weirdness

I am a fan of weirdness. Big fan. So I enjoyed the following experience.

I'm doing some research for a project I'm working on and wanted to read a couple of basic books on horseback riding, traveling on horses, etc. I searched for "horseback riding" on my local library site and it popped this up in response:

"Did you mean hogback Reading?"

What?! I don't even know what that means. I think somebody needs to check the library's search algorithms. On the other hand, if you see me riding through the neighborhood atop a giant potbellied pig, with a book in my hand...you know what happened.

Comments

Kristen said…
Thanks for the good laugh! I really did laugh out loud!!! By the way, thank you for driving slow down my street yesterday when my little neighbor jetted out in front of you. That was scary, I hope he knows I love him after I yelled at him about being killed and staying on the sidewalk... Mean old neighbor mom! :)

Popular Posts