Busy

It is the 13th of May??? What is happening to 2009? I'm too busy. I need a break before I wake up and I'm suddenly 60.

I've been way too busy to blog, but here are some highlights:

Got a pedicure on Saturday and forced them to paint my toenails pink. They look great. Want to drive back and say "told you so!"

Kids are fighting a lot. So it wasn't winter...hmmm....I was hoping the change of season would snap them out of it. The only solution left is boarding school. Too bad. I'll miss them. (wink)

Mother's Day was lovely. I have a great husband. I'm a lucky girl.

Laundry day has rolled around again. bummer.

LOST Season Finale is on tonight. I have mixed feelings. I'll miss it and I know the cliffhanger is going to be killer, but I need to free up Wednesday nights, so taking a break is probably a good thing.

I've been missing my mom lately. Mostly cause I need help, I think. Luckily she is coming next week, then I'll see her the week after that, and then again two weeks after that! She must be missing me too.

Finally spring means yard work. I love yard work...when someone else does it.

That is all.

Comments

boarding school.....I could so go for that. Glad my kids aren't the only ones struggling. Wowzer!
Brynn said…
I don't picture your kids fighting. Misery loves company. I'm glad to know I'm not alone. Maybe we can send them to the same boarding school.

Popular Posts