They're up, they're down, they're all around

So the nickname post got me thinking. Chad does have one other nickname for each of the girls. The names represent volatility, that rapid swinging where sometime you're up, way up and sometimes you're down, waaayyy down. This morning really typified the monikers.

Ah, girls. They can be so emotional can't they? I don't think ours are really any worse than any other siblings their ages, but still. Sheesh. This morning was an example of their often rapid mood swings. There was arguing, fighting, bickering...a time out for each of them by 7:20 AM (never a good sign). Just a general sense of not getting along. Then as fast as the crash began I hear Grace say to Brynn...

G: "I'm going to go in the bathroom and finish getting ready. Do you need anything?"
B: "Just hand me my tooth brush and that's all I need."
G: "Sure, here you go."
B: "Thanks, Grace."
G: "You're welcome."

Chad and I looked at each other and he said "And once again I give you the S&P and the Dow." (It's a little stockbroker humor!)

Comments

scotty said…
that pic is so cute. brynn sure is changing:)

Popular Posts