Whoosh....

I upgraded my Internet. I had DSL, but apparently it was DSL from the Plesezoic era or my modem was getting bad because it was getting slooooowwwww.

I hate changing things because inevitably when you change them, then they don't work, but I bit the bullet and upgraded anyway.

As predicted, getting it upgrade had a couple of hiccups, but as of this morning I'm cruising down the information autobahn at 112 miles per hour.

Wow, my new connection is zippy. Whoosh. Did you see me zoom by there? Yep, read CNN, paid my bills and blogged in the time it usually takes my gmail to load. Yowzers!

And to those of you who were previously piggybacking on the unprotected wireless signal I've been broadcasting for the last 4 years, well too bad. We're encrypted now, so you're on your own.

Comments

Popular Posts