I'm going to need a little cheese with this whine.

This has been a hard week. I'm not sure if it is the weather, or what, but I'm so extremely tired. I went to bed at 10:30 last night (that's really early for me, FYI) and slept until 7:30. I got up to get Grace off to school and then went back to bed for an hour. 10 hours of sleep. Good sleep. But I still feel flattened, like I've been run over by an AMCE steamroller.


I hurt - head to toe. I'm tired - head to toe. I've taken motrin, forced myself to eat breakfast, stretched, laid on an ice pack and taken a hot shower. All to no avail.

So I've decided to try a little therapeutic complaining. Ready? Let's do it...

I'm tired of feeling like crap.
I'm tired of pretending I don't feel like crap, when I really do.
I'm tired of waking up feeling worse than when I went to bed.
I'm tired of the rain.
I'm tired of the gray sky.
I'm tired of looking out at my weedy flowerbeds.
I'm tired of making myself do things, when I feel like crap.
I'm tired of squinting because my eyes hurt.
I'm tired of living an unpredictable life because I never know when I'm going to feel like crap.


I'm just tired.


I blame my head. My stupid, pounding head. I've decided I can live without it. If only I could figure out how to get it off.

Curse you, chronic pain.

Curse.

You.

Let's end this crappy post with something happy...


In three weeks, I will be here. Where is here? Here is our every other summer trip to Duck, NC. Walks on the beach, sand, waves, duck donuts, family, swimming, duck donuts, jeeps on the beach, wild horses, wild nieces and nephews, flying kites, climbing lighthouses, shopping, sleeping, and did I mention the donuts?

Heaven, thy name is Duck.

Comments

It stinks....I wish so much that it would get better for you. You amaze me how much you do put up with it when I can tell it is just awful. You're allowed to complain, by the way. Glad you have something to look forward to!

Popular Posts