A sprinkling of random Tuesdayness...

Tuesday's are a random day for me. The week is underway, but not really far enough along to say anything definitive about. Can't really say you are having a great week on Tuesday - that's asking the universe to send you trouble. Can't really say you are having a terrible week on Tuesday - that's doubting the universe will step in and help you turn it around.

So Tuesday was made for the dissemination of totally random thoughts. I know, try to control your excitement, these random ones are my favorites posts too. If you are really good I might also post a random picture.

1. I have washed the same load of laundry about 10 times. I start it and forget that it is in there and then have to start it again. Then I forget it's in there and start it again. You get the idea. I want to break this cycle, but the only thing I can think to do is handcuff myself to the washing machine and that sounds really boring.

2. My new (see new three years ago) washing machine tells me exactly how long a wach will last. It counts down by minutes. That kind of makes me crazy. I don't really want to know in that much detail how long something is going to take.

3. I really wish there was a grocery delivery service in Utah. I found one in Park City, but nothing down here. I'm almost tempted to move, but moving for the sole purpose of getting your groceries delivered feels a little extreme.

4. I want my groceries delivered because I'm too tired to go to the store.

5. You doubt that I'm really so tired I need someone to bring Rice Chex to my front door? Well, I've started measuring my fatigue on a scale of 1-10 like pain. Let's just say this one goes to 11.

6. I have started using Alice.com, so at least my home products/cleaning supplies are delivered. I officially love Alice.com. Running low on Tide? Order it from your phone and it will show up on your doorstep in two days. Genius. 

7. The children are off track. It has been two days. Only two. If the weather was better I would send them outside, but the weather is unbetter, so they are inside. Torturing each other. They did clean their rooms this morning though, so that's something.

How's this for random - I started this on Tuesday and finished in on Wednesday. But I did manage to move that wash along, so that's something...

And now for that random picture I enticed you with earlier...

This is my new answer for everything I don't want to do. "I'm sorry due to world economic and weather related conditions I will not be doing the laundry today."

That is all.

Comments

Popular Posts