Just keep swimming

were normal human arms meant to make that shape?
So, swimming lessons...

I forgot that Brynn hated the pool as a baby but I'm sitting here today having a flashback of her tiny wet frame clinging to my neck and her trying so hard to keep her feet out of the water. Maybe that's why on the way here when I asked who was excited to swim I got one "me!!!" and one "not me!!!!!"

They are so very different these two. Grace's lesson today is aboit trying to coordinate her arms and legs in the water. She can make it about half the length of the pool before taking a breath. Those flailing limbs of summers past are gone and she's getting smooth and graceful.

Little sister on the other hand. Well today her lesson is jump in and don't freak out. I think that about sums it up her outlook on swimming.

Comments

Popular Posts