Lucky 7s - Tagged

Thanks for the tag, Genna.

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die. . .
1. Write a book
2. Travel - specifically I'd like to walk on the Great Wall of China, visit Paris and Rome.
3. Learn another foreign language (I'm leaning toward French)
4. Get a PhD
5. Visit as many temples as possible, but make sure I see Palmyra, Nauvoo, Winter Quarters and maybe I'll time seeing Rome so I can make a visit to the Rome temple.
6. See all my children be married in the temple.
7. Rock my grandbabies.


7 Things I Do Now. . .
1. Take care of my family.
2. Work, work, work.
3. Laundry, shopping, dishes, blah...
4. Cook
5. Read
6. Play the piano
7. Rock my babies

7 Things I Can’t Do. . .
1. Draw - stick people with hair is as good as it gets
2. Speak Chinese (darn tonal languages)
3. Sew
4. Get an In-N-Out burger without driving for 6 hours
5. Get up before 6 AM (not that I'm working on that or care, but I can't do it.)
6. Spell the word conscience without looking it up
7. Play Sudoku (weird, stupid game)

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex. . .
1. Optimism
2. Humor
3. Kind eyes and strong arms :)(love those guns, baby)
4. Faith
5. Loyalty
6. Patience
7. Selflessness

Somehow I managed to get them all in one great guy. (Insert awww here).

7 Things That I Say Most Often. . .
1. Love you
2. Seriously--I say this in many contexts - sometimes a question, sometimes a statement, sometimes a threat;)
3. Shhhh
4. Psychotic (my current favorite adjective)
5. Go to bed
6. Have you seen my cell phone?
7. I know, I'm (hungry, tired, thirsty, hot, cold, etc) too

I used to say shut up, also with many meanings, but it isn't a kind word (of which I am frequently reminded) so I've traded it in for seriously.

7 Celebrities I admire. . .
I have a lot of useless celebrity knowledge, but I can't say I actually admire any of them. I do covet their hair, however.

7 Favorite Foods. . .
This is almost an impossible question to answer. Saying 7 foods I don't like would be infinitely easier. Mostly I like simple, seasonal food that's not all glopped together and I'm not a huge fan of sauce.

1. Homemade Apple Pie - I believe pie to be the best breakfast food actually.
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Homemade rolls
4. Really tart green apples and sharp cheddar cheese
5. Chocolate dipped strawberries
6. Baked pasta dishes, like Holly's Rigatoni
7. Lemon based desserts- lemon squares, lemon pies, lemon cake (I have great recipes for all these if you are looking for a little lemon in your life).

I'm also a huge fan of all things cheese, so I love, love, love fondue. I loved anything with bacon (let's face it, I'd eat a rock wrapped in bacon.) I like a really good steak, love shrimp and salmon, roasted chicken...I have to stop. I'm getting hungry. Oh and In-N-Out burgers! How could I leave those off my list? Yes, really I must stop. Now I'm hungry and sad.

Comments

Popular Posts