The rumors are true...


Ok, ok. So I failed to get authorization from every person in the neighborhood, but yes, we put our house up for sale. We found a piece of property we'd like to buy, but in order to do that we must sell our current home. We could pay for two mortgages, but to throw a favorite movie quote out there "Why would anybody want to do that?!?!"

So if I'm being totally honest we kind of want to do that, but it seems imprudent. Isn't that a great word? Imprudent. I feel super smart when tossing that word around.

What? alright, alright, I'm getting to the point.

I need to sell my house. It's a great house. I actually love it. We have a beautiful basement, great yard, brand new stamped concrete patio (brand new -we're talking a month old), great neighbors, walking distance from park and school.

If it is so great why do I want to move, you ask? Because "I was born under a wandering star." I'm a mover. I like to move. I like to start again in a new house and we'd love to have a bigger piece of property.

If you are house hunting or know someone who is give me a buzz and I'll send you the MLS number and pictures. I would post them here, but my blog is public and posting the nitty gritty details of your house on your public blog is like saying to all the weirdos in the world "stalk me, I beg of you."

Comments

Julie said…
Exciting! I can't believe you love to move! I hate it! I'm still having an emotional breakdown and we moved 5 freakin' months ago! No...really, Good Luck! I hope you guys can sell it fast!
Get Hooked said…
Not happy, not happy at all! But I do wish you the best of luck selling your house, and getting more space. For the first 6 or 7 years David and I were married we moved 8 times. I'm kind of feeling like it's time to move again too, but I will not give in! I hate all the work moving involves.
What? You're not doing this just to get out of Webelos night and Cub-O-Ree, are you?! Miss Lisa, there are better ways.....like developing cancer. I'm so sad. Where is the property you like? How exciting for you. I'll have to get all of the details!

Popular Posts