Time for New Quotes.

Time to archive the my old favs and get some new quotes for 2010. New decade. New funnies.

So here are my favorites from last year:
"Does he mean what I think he means?"
"If you mean time traveling bunnies, John, then yes."

"Sorry, Venkman, I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought."

" Listen... do you smell something?"

"This is the last bus to Winnepasauke, Bob."
"Yes, I know Wing, thank you."
"Do you think you can do it today, Bob? We've got a baby schedule to keep."

"You're gonna call up an evil doer and say how ya doin?"
"Pretty good."
"Wanna do some evil?"
"You bet!"

"So I am removing the superflous buns."

"A lot of people go to school for 7 years, Richard."
"Yeah, they're called doctors."

"Listen! I have one job on this ship, it's stupid, but I'm gonna do it."

"Do you want to die by post-it note? Because I could make that happen."

"You will eat pancakes and you will like it!"

"It is very important that you do not stink today."

"That's the wind speaking to us."
"What is it saying?"
"I don't know. I don't speak wind."

"There are over 100 uses for corn, all of which I will tell you about right now."

"I can't swim!"
"Hence, the boat."

We'll see what 2010 brings.

Comments

Popular Posts