A reminder for mom.

My people are blanket people. More specifically than that, they are blanket-sniffing people. Apparently the sniff of a good blanket is a little piece of heaven. Grace has grown out of taking her blanket everywhere, though she occasionally still carries it along with us in the car. Never know when you might need a good sniff.

Brynn on the other hand, still needs her "night night" with us no matter where we are. I no longer let her take it to church, which is dramatic and traumatic, but she pretty much takes it everywhere else. Sometimes she carries it, sometimes she leaves it in the car. It's getting pretty tattered, so I don't know how much longer this love affair can really last.

When it's over, here's one thing I'll really miss:


She leaves her night night by the back door, so I will remember to bring it with me when I pick it up from school. It's ok if you heart is breaking with cuteness right now. Mine is too.

Comments

Popular Posts