An Apple a Day...

I don't really have time to write, but there's a sticky note on my desk that says:

Grace, apple, collin, blog

The sticky note has been here for two weeks and I can't look at it anymore, so blog this memory I must.

We have snack at 3:30. We usually have apples. My children have some inexplicable obsession with apples. They want to eat them "off the apple" not in slices, but they don't want the peel SO because I'm such an awesomely nice mother, I peel a whole apple for each of them and let them go hog wild.

Recently while eating her peeled, whole apple Grace had the following to say:

G: Mom, apples are really good for you, huh?
Lisa: uh huh
G: They are especially good for your collin.
L: Say what?? good for your what?
G: Your collin. You know its in your body.
L: Do you mean colon?
G: Nope, I'm pretty sure you call it collin.
L: How do you know about your collin?
G: I saw it on TV.
L: Of course you did.
G: Mom, you should be very concerned about collin health.

Seriously, where does she come up with this stuff?? Is colon health is all the rage among the well informed 8 year old population right now?

Comments

Popular Posts