Grace's Birthday Party




We celebrated Grace's birthday with a family party. We had everyone over for tacos, Grace's everyday favorite dinner. She had originally requested a turkey dinner with all the fixings (her real favorite dinner is turkey legs). Really, I don't blame her because I make a mean Thanksgiving dinner, but it takes me 4 solid days of cooking to accomplish that meal, so I managed to talk her into tacos, which could be made after we got home from church.

During dinner we opened gifts, because the wait was k.i.l.l.i.n.g. Grace. After we finished eating we played pin the tail on the donkey and BINGO. We had cake and ice cream and then played water balloon toss.

Water balloon toss quickly dissolved into a full on water fight. I knew it would and if I'm being totally honest I started it. I got Grace good and after that it was every man for himself. I didn't realize, however, the girls would get out the hose! I seemed to be a popular target, so I was completely drenched. Drenched. It must have been fun. They are still talking about how we all played water fight in our clothes! Thrilling.

Happy 8th Bday baby Grace. We love you!





Comments

Popular Posts