I'm Anti-Heat

Looks like summer is really here, bummer. But alas, it's starting to get hot, so if you come to my house bring a sweater.

Seriously?

Yep.

In the summer I keep the house at a lovely 71, sometimes a balmy 72 degrees. Have I mentioned how much I dislike heat?

So I know your next question, I've heard it before, doesn't keeping your house at 71 degrees cost a fortune?

My honest response is, I have no idea. It's called equal pay, people. I can make my house as cold or as warm as I want and I always pay the same amount. That was a clever payment plan Power Company, clever. I commend you.

Comments

Brynn said…
I'm with you on the a/c. I tried to acclimate myself to 74 degrees in the house. It's just not worth it. I don't want to sweat in my house. No price is too high for my 72 degree house.

Popular Posts