Change

I'm ready for a change. I've been ready for a while. I've lobbied the Lord with lots of different ideas, but so far nothing has panned out. But moving, well moving feels like a good change. I'm hoping this will be the change I've been waiting for and if it is, well it can't come fast enough.

Patience is hard. I hate being patient. Patience takes way too long. :)

Maybe while I'm waiting I'll cut my hair. I used to wear my hair really short...I wasn't very good at styling it, however and often ended up looking like that little character from Dilbert with the triangle hairdo. Not ideal.

But now I'm 30 ish and have a better sense for the round brush. Maybe I can pull off the bob. Or maybe I'll go lighter. Or darker. Or maybe I'll just go to bed and wait for the house to sell.

One way or another though...change is coming.

Comments

As much as I hate the thought of you leaving, I can so empathize. I was more like that with jobs, though. I had to have major change in the work scene or I'd go crazy. Thinking of you!
scotty said…
make chad grow his hair long, thadll be a fun change for the family.

Popular Posts