on the mend.

Brynn was sick again this weekend. SICK. Like I need a blessing-haven't slept in 36 hours-my mother is contemplating taking me to the emergency room sick.

Ready for the understatement of my lifetime? It was not fun. And I'm starting a very hectic week off, very tired.

But things are looking up. Today she has managed to keep a little bit of Sprite, a dish of applesauce and 2, count 'em, 2 soda crackers down!

She has alternated today between feeling "horrible" and feeling "much better."
Her chest hurts.
Her legs hurt.
They feel better.
They feel worse.
She can't walk anywhere! Why do I always make her walk everywhere? I'm so blasted unreasonable.

She has cried most of the last 2 days. Also super fun. This afternoon she cried for a solid hour, then said she wanted to do an art project, then fell asleep 5 mins before we had to get in the car and go get Grace. (Sickness induced mood swings anyone?)

I'm so tired of her being sick. So, so, so tired. If ever there were a candidate for a bubble child, Brynn is it.

Comments

amelia said…
i hope she feels better soon!
it was fun seeing you at dance the other day!
your girls are the CUTEST!

Popular Posts