We've got work to do.

House work. Laundry. Yard work. Work work. I have no shortage of stuff to keep me occupied.

Tonight Chad and I worked in the yard until it was too dark to see. We still have a ways to go. I want perfect flowerbeds, but perfection is just so dag on time consuming. That, and I don't really know what I'm doing. I tried transplanting a few things tonight. Honestly, I expect they'll all be dead by morning. I pine for pretty beds, but I'll have to be content with just ok ones, until of course I grow a third arm or they start having 28 hour days.

Tonight as we cleaning up, Chad had to climb on the ladder to fix the ropes that had slipped out of the bike pulley. He was struggling a bit and finally peeked down at me and said "You know the older I get the more frustrating I find things."

I hear that. Seriously, yard work...its too much. We might have to get a guy.

Comments

Popular Posts