Backseat Driver

Brynn is a smart cookie. She doesn't miss a beat, so its not too surprising that she is a major backseat driver. Here are a couple of her recent pointers:

Chad was driving and starting to slow down and we approached a stop light.

B: Dad! Dad! It's red! It's red! STOP!
Grace: He knows Brynn. He has a driver's license.

Later, I was driving (for some reason I always get a lot of help when I drive). Sitting at a stop light Brynn says to me...

B: Mom, (pointing left) that's left, (point right) that's right and (pointing straight ahead) that's go. Which one are you going to choose?
L: How about go?
B: Well, good job, Mom!

Apparently, even I can be taught.

Comments

Glad there's someone to keep you on track! CUTE!
Marci said…
Lisa,

Yay!! I didn't know that you blogged! I am so excited to know...I love this post. You're girls are both sooo cute!

Popular Posts