A new blog and a bit of migration

Welcome to my new blog. Why?? you ask Why, oh why, have you switched again?
Many reasons, dear reader. Here are but a few:
  1. I've been having some trouble backing up my other blog. I'm concerned about losing everything, so I thought a more mainstream host might sooth my nerves.
  2. I can only update my old blog from my main computer. I have several computers and now use my MacBook almost as much as my iMac. Only being able to blog from the iMac means that when I can't drag myself out of bed or am traveling I have to try to remember my witty, snarky remarks until I get back to the mother ship. Too hard... you know my killer memory.
  3. My old blog URL was hard to remember, so my own husband doesn't even regularly read my oh-so-important ruminations on life.
  4. Everyone else I know uses blogger, so I feel left out!
At present I plan to maintain a family website and I've started building it, but it is still just bones. So for now I'm going with this blog and when the site is ready I'll link to it from here and vice versa.

I've migrated a few of my old posts over, so this new blog wouldn't look quite so bare.

Last but not least, you will now be able to comment. I don't know how I feel about that actually. I may or may not allow that long term, but for now if you would like to comment feel free. Just be gentle and don't hurt my cyber feelings. :)

enjoy-
lc

Comments

Melissa said…
Well, welcome to blogspot!! I look forward to reading your ruminations!

Popular Posts