Seriously...


Mom and I took the girls to Cabellas when she was here. They like to go down and look at the animals and it is a good, quick, free afternoon outing. I just loaded the pics from that adventure onto my computer and found this little gem!

I make the disclaimer up front that I don’t get hunting, I don’t want to get it, I’m never going to get it. But I took one look at those display and burst out laughing.

Seriously, if you are going to go so far as to purchase a camouflage ATV, then the bright red goggles are a mistake, don’t you think?

Originally posted July 3, 2008

Update August 5 , 2008
I was talking to my dad about this pic over the weekend and he said it doesn't matter because animals can't see color. Hadn't I ever wondered why bears didn't find a bright orange camouflage vest distracting. They just see the pattern. Ok, fine smarty pants, but I still think the red goggles look very stupid! :)

Comments

Popular Posts