When we were kids, you know back before they invented water...

We spent the weekend doing a little shopping. I have to attend a lengthy onsite meeting for work in early September. I was looking through my closet this weekend and realized that I bought the majority of my business clothes back when I went into an office everyday - that was, let's see...8 years ago and surprise - shoulder pads are out of style!

So off to the mall we went in search of business related attire for the new millennium. In Dillards, there is a display with an old fashioned washing machine, full of big glass bubbles. We walked the girls by to look at it before we left.

Chad: Girls, do you know what this is? It's an old fashioned washing machine.
Grace: Really? It's so weird. Is it really old?
C: Yep, pretty old.
G: When was it made? Like 1994?

Oh we burst out laughing. Chad looked over at me and said. "I just realized, the kids think we are really old!" "Really?" I said. "You just realized that?"

Comments

Yeah...definitely ancient! I mean, you have a wardrobe with shoulder pads...you must be old! Hee hee. You're girls are too funny!

Popular Posts