Sticky

I've always thought it was sort of tempting fate to put 32 oz of soda into a Styrofoam cup. Styrofoam is not known for its durability afterall...though Styrofoam is not biodegradable, so Wall-e will still be cleaning up my cups in 200 years. I have a bit of cognitive dissonance on the issue, but I digress.

Anyway my point is you can poke holes in Styrofoam cups, so I've always thought filling it with something sticky was just asking for trouble and now I'm sure of it. Tonight, my Chick-Fil-A large drink, of which I had only had one tiny sip (a fine batch of coke I might add. Just the right blend of syrup and carbonation. Mmmmm.) managed to get a big hole poked in the side, resulting in a coke waterfall. Cupholders full and spilling over. Seat - coked. Carpet - coked. Console - coked and sticky. I think we got it all cleaned up, but still.

I'm not sure what irks me more the fact that I so desperately hate things that are sticky or the fact that it was perfectly good coke.

Comments

Brynn said…
Oh I hate sticky messes! And in the car...I'm sorry.

Popular Posts