The Dyson Airblade Hand Dryer

The girls and I went to the movies the other day and while we were there we went to the restroom (of course) and made an exciting discovery.

The Dyson Airblade Hand Dryer

This thing is awesome. I mean, seriously awesome. I think we all washed our hands three times just so we could keep drying them off.




Perfectly dries your hands in 12 seconds, using air that has been run through a HEPA filter. You know, I'm all about the HEPA filter. The website says it dries "with 400mph sheets of air literally scraping hands dry." 400 mph sheets of air = serious fun. Oh and it turns on automatically when you stick your hands in, so you don't have to touchy anything. Genius.

Taking good ideas and making them extraordinary...I love those Dyson people.

The only downside here. I don't think you can install them in your home bathroom. Maybe you wouldn't want to. Imagine what 400 mph sheets of air would do to little hands that had mud on them...or paint...or toothpaste, hmmm...

Comments

Those are seriously the best! The first time Jason and I saw them we both walked out of the bathrooms with the same urgent note of all of their awesomeness. I hate to love dyson just because there is such a hype over them, but seriously love dyson! I want to kiss him every time I vacuum my floor. But the airblade...that just tops it off! I so love that you blogged about it! Sweet!

Popular Posts