Hap... Knock, Knock, Knock...py Hallow ... Knock, Knock, Knock... een

Halloween is the only night of the year I wish I had a TV in my front room. Because besides watching TV, what else can you do when you have to get up and answer the door every 11 seconds?

The trick or treating is a bit slow at the moment, so I thought I'd give blogging a go.

Our Halloween hasn't been nearly as busy as last year but we still:
  • Went to the neighborhood party and Trunk or Treat
  • Went to dad's office
  • Had school parties
  • Dressed up for dance class
and now they are out actually trick or treating. The "real" thing has finally arrived. Apparently everything leading up to tonight is just an appetizer. Tonight is the feast that is Halloween. I did manage to get some dinner down them, however, a Halloween miracle. :) Like a Christmas miracle, but spookier.

True to her word Grace has been both Spiderman and a vampire, depending on the event. Turns out being a vampire means wearing the itchy face paint and wig. She's thinking carefully about her options for next year.

Brynn's tutu was a hit! Made it myself thank you very much. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. She was a lovely ballerina! Happy I talked her out of being the cat, again. Two years was enough - time to bust out.

Looks like we've picked up now. I've answered the door 15 times in the last 10 min. Ok, note to trick or treaters:

Stop walking through my flowerbeds and all over my grass!! Yes, I know cutting across the lawn is quickest way to the next house, but the candy will still be there. I had sidewalks poured for these types of activities. Use them!!

That is all. Boo!

Pics to come. Camera cord is too far away from the front door. I'll never make it!

Comments

Popular Posts