Weekend To Dos

We have a lot to do this weekend.

  • The house needs tidying. Hello toy closet explosion.
  • The car needs cleaning out. Goodbye my french fry food storage.
  • There are several light bulbs that need to be replaced downstairs. AKA someone go to the store and buy light bulbs.
  • The laundry needs finishing. Not even close on this one. I've only done 2 loads this week.
  • The bushes and plants in the yard need their pre-winter trimming.
  • The garage is...ah, atrocious.

But most importantly, we need to do something fun.

Something like this...


Or this...


But as long as it includes this...


...then I'll be happy. See you Monday for the "fun" update!

Comments

Julie said…
Lisa...your girls are soo beautiful! I love your new blog picture with them! And I can't believe how much Bryn has changed! Good luck with the weekend stuff.

Popular Posts