Lagoon, part Duex.

We hit Lagoon again, this time for Chad's company party. The highlights...
  • Riding everything together as a family. Except Wicked and Colossas, because I'm not an idiot.
  • Breezy weather. No one seemed like they were going to faint from the heat (Brynn).
  • Log Ride and OdySea. Our people like to be soaked!
  • The train. Post Tidal Wave we rode the train and saw the animals. Brynn's world was quickly restored to order. She loves animals.
  • Photo Booth! 
  • Cotton Candy! 

The lowlights...
  • The Tidal Wave. (AKA Big swinging boat) Brynn hated it. It didn't love it much either. We're just not Tidal Wave people apparently. 
  • The chair lift that goes across the park. It seems like that should be pretty benign, but it is so blasted high. And it was windy. Oh the swaying...I was pretty scared. Grace, my ride buddy, just chattered the whole time. She spent much of that chattering telling me about the time, while snowboarding that she got hit in the head with a chairlift. I hadn't heard that story before...let's just say it didn't help calm my fears.

I'm 33. Is it weird that my favorite ride at Lagoon is the kid's Tidal Wave?

Note: Photo booth picture to come. I need to find it and scan it, but I can't find it...dilemma.

Comments

Popular Posts