The Pink Dots.

This is my calendar. Note my minute to minute calendar. No, this is my counting calendar.
"Development on this course is 6 weeks, so what's the date?"

I use my trusty paper calendar to count 6 weeks.

It's a good system.

I write on this calendar sparingly. It simply says things like Wes gone, MDC MP, Chicago, LTS End Date, Invoice.  (I do actually forget to submit my invoice if I don't write it on the calendar.)

But see there? See the pink dots? That's our vacation. The pink dots start this Saturday! There are 9 pink dots. 9! Nine days of glorious nothingness. Glory be. I've been looking forward to this for a while, but in the last two weeks, I'm literally still alive because the pink dots are coming. Pink dots mean sleep and snuggling, walking on the beach, reading, playing games, cooking, writing...we are going on a relaxing pink dot vacation.

2 more days. Bring on the pink!

Comments

Brammer Family said…
I'm so jealous of your pink dots! I tried to bribe Grace into trading places with me, but my offers of changing diapers, doing dishes and laundry, and working through the night didn't entice her. She drives a hard bargain, that one! Have fun!!

Popular Posts