Randomness for the Holidays

We've been busy...so an update, in no particular order:

Cleaned the house. Top to bottom. Including the girls rooms. Didn't let them help me, as we were in a need of a pre-Christmas dejunking and they find it nearly impossible to part with every scrap of paper and rubber band. They have managed to keep their rooms clean, without my help for 3 straight days.

Sang in church on Sunday. Fun. Really love to sing.

Finished my shopping except for one elusive gift...I put Chad in charge of wrapping that up. {rim shot} Oh how I love an accidental pun.

Wrapped everything! Everything!!! What? It's not 2 AM on Christmas Eve? What up? Oh that's right. I rock!

Scott, Ashley and Devin are here. My mom's grandchild trifecta is now complete. She hasn't been able to stop smiling.

My dad battled the great East Coast white out of '09, delays, cancellations and fog, but as of 2 AM this morning, he made it for Christmas.

I'm almost finished with a big work project. Repeat after me..."Accreditation is my friend."

Took a hot bath. Hot. About boiled myself. Gave me great sympathy for lobsters.

Now I'm laying in my bed watching the Tonight Show on mute and blogging. That's right mute. Noise is annoying, but it looks interesting I might turn up the sound.

4 days to go. Bring on the baking.

Comments

Popular Posts