Digging it

I'm kind of digging this daily blog thing...don't roll your eyes. You don't have to read, you know. It's called agency, baby.

I don't know if I'll really be able to keep it up. I can't imagine enough blog-worthy stuff happens to me on a daily basis. Do you really care how many phone calls I make a day or how many times I unload the dishwasher? Probably not. But maybe I can find interesting things...I told Chad recently I wanted to blog what I made for dinner and how people reacted to it every night for a month. Then I wouldn't have to think so hard about what to make. Relax, it's just one idea...I have others.

Oh, and did you like how I had to get up and walk out of church right after Sacrament today? I looked down at Brynn and her eye looked so red. What?? I think to myself. It looked totally fine an hour ago. Then my brain put it all together. That's the other eye. Of course it is. So I took her home to spare every other mother in the ward an eye infection for their child. You're welcome.

Happily, I've doctored up her eyes three times today and they both look better tonight. She's amazingly good about letting me do the eye drops. She cries the whole time, but she lets me put them in.

I'm just bummed to miss church. I took the sacrament which I know is the most important part, but I hear Sunday School was really interesting today. Oh well. If anyone wants to have an online gospel discussion...I'm up for it. We should start a scripture book club. I've always thought that would be fun.

Scripture book club. Wow. It's official. I'm the biggest nerd I know.

Comments

Get Hooked said…
I have to say I looked over at Grace today in Primary and thought wow, what a little lady. She was sitting up tall, legs crossed with a pretty little smile. She sure is growing up. I also saw you point out the eye to Chad in sacrament meeting. Didn't know what you said, but saw you hold Brynn's chin and point to the eye. Really your face said it all.

I heard primary singing time interupted sunday school. That darn singing lady. Always causing trouble!!! (hee hee!)

I'd be up for reading the month of dinner's. It would give me some ideas for myself. I always hate 5:00, cause I have to decide what to feel my people (as you would say).

Welcome Home. Wow was this the longest comment ever!?!?
Well....I'm finally catching up. I honestly was just going to skim because I haven't read any blogs for a while, but I so love reading your posts that I plowed through the whole trip. How fun! What a great tradition to go on real vacations with your family. Sounds totally relaxing. Maybe I should have gone on your vacation instead of my, um, "trip." We've actually been looking for future, potential places to live (way future!) and NC kept coming up. Never been there, but sounds truly lovely. Hope you are doing well!

Popular Posts